In response to The Need in Oasis, our teams have several focus areas. These areas include:
- Getting families off the dirt.
- Teaching life skills that can be used to bring income to their families and thus create sustainability (ex. teaching ladies to sew).
- Improve water wells.
- Host Family Nights to build relationships with the entire family.
- Bring in much needed dental care for members of the community.
- Assist with specific needs within families (ex: providing surgery for a boy who was going blind).
In addition to the areas listed above, there are also several ministries taking place that are specifically geared toward the children in Oasis. These include:
- Providing school children with nutrition drinks.
- Providing school supplies.
- Providing shoes for the children.
- Doing Vacation Bible School on each trip to Oasis.